lhamdulillah, it was a truly enjoyable night with Shaykh Hisham Kabbani at Singapore Expo Hall 7. In his unique style, the renowned scholar not only made us think & reflect, he also made us laugh while stirring a deep yearning in us for Allah & the Prophet (peace be upon him). Here are the Top […]
This was a post written by Dew following her attendance at Shaykh Hisham Kabbani’s event of “As-Syafaah al-Kubra” organised by SimplyIslam. _____ Assalammualaikum Dunia… Peace World… Ya Rasulullah, I was just reflecting, Ya Rasulullah… When I saw his face, Ya Rasulullah, the serene Nur reflected on his face, I wondered how it would be […]
After critically acclaimed ‘Nadirah’ which won best script in Life! Theatre Awards 2010, Alfian Sa’at returns with… ‘Pariah’, the second installation of Alfian’s tribute to the late Yasmin Ahmad. Synopsis Melur is a Form 5 student studying in Kuala Lumpur. When she hangs out with her friends, Hafiz, Mahesh and Kahoe, they look like the poster […]
“Beautiful sounds, nevertheless, are an integral part of Islam, the most familiar being the call to prayer chanted by a muezzin from the minaret and reciting a text from the Koran extolling the greatness of God and testifying to the faith: “There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.” As the […]
“We’ve all seen the power of social media, and how it helped in the recent uprisings that toppled the Tunisian and Egyptian dictators. And while there has been a lot of talk about that subject, there has hardly been any discussion on perhaps an even more important topic, and that is the impact of new […]
On the 26th of May 2011, Muzlimbuzz had the opportunity to attend an art exhibition titled “CAPITAL”. In this exhibition, Seelan Palay & Shikin Ali apply a new visual ensemble to explore ideas of crime and punishment, social and political constructs, and humanitarian values that hang in the balance. Take a look at the pictures that […]
It was barely a year ago, that while searching for nasheeds over the Internet, I chanced upon a video clip of the Al-Kindi Ensemble during one of their many performances. I remembered the melody of that particular nasheed taking me away; as I watched the dervishes on my screen whirl in their flowing robes, there […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8