Read: Wonders of Olive Oil 1 [divider] The mention of olives can be seen in several places in the Holy Quran like in Surah Al-Anaam, Surah Al-Mominoon, Surah Al-Nahl, Surah At-Teen, Surah An-Nur and Surah Abasa. Olives are low in calories and are very effective to be used in regular meals. Meals cooked in olive […]
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Muzlimbuzz has contributed 615 entries to our website, so far.
Have you ever observed the life of an individual, who is blessed with regularity in night prayer? I had an experience of a few people. The first thing that I noticed about them is that whenever you see them, they make you remember Allah SWT. They seem so satisfied and calm that one is amazed. […]
Travelling to distant, far-off places is desired by almost everybody. Who could resist the temptation of enjoying a relaxing time with their family, getting close to nature and relishing some new tastes and cuisines? However, for a Muslim to survive overseas, one of their topmost concerns would be the availability of halal food. Well, there’s […]
The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the most populous black nation on the planet. With a population of over 150 million, one in every five Africans is a Nigerian. Called the Giant of Africa, other nations in Africa look up to Nigeria as a country to look up to. And truly, Nigeria has lived up […]
The one piece suit is back in style after making a short-lived appearance a few years ago. The look is loose and flowing which makes it suitable for muslimahs to take on this trend. Pair it with an outer layer, such as printed cardigans or jackets to keep it modest. Keep everything else simple. The […]
here was a time when safes and lockers were used to protect valuables and signatures used to authenticate documents. But the planet has adopted firewalls and digital signatures as security measures, but the crime is still the same. One of the most prestigious gaming and technology companies, Sony, is today facing a problem of security […]
Apart from the various special traits and skills that humans have, curiosity, I believe, is to be blamed for the real progress of mankind. Curiosity is responsible for all inventions and discoveries on this planet and this itching sensation in the brain leads us to great things. Sometimes however, no matter how curious you are, […]
DadsForLife.sg “Dads For Life” is a national movement that inspires and enables fathers to recognize the importance of their roles to their children and husbands to their spouses. The main objective of Dads for Life is to motivate and include fathers to become positive influencers in the lives of their children throughout. The movement also […]
The date fruit and the palm are mentioned in several verses of the Holy Quran. In Surah Maryam it says: “And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree; she cried (in her anguish) “Ah! Would that I had died before this! Would that I been a thing forgotten and […]
Being angry is like holding ignited coal with the intent of throwing it at someone, but you are the one who is actually getting burned by it. Anger can get the better of us anytime; we lose control of ourselves and can do things which can make our daily life disastrous. You must have realized […]
With the ease of travelling and the rates at which leaving the country is getting cheaper and cheaper, travel has quickly become an activity that people indulge in on a regular basis. Trips could be arranged for family vacations, business tours, educational purposes, spiritual journeys or free-spirited adventure. But what is most important when you […]
Tassels are not new to fashion and have been used for thousands of years as symbols of status. This year, the tassel takes to the runways and finds itself adorning everything from bags to shoes. A little bit goes far with the tassel trend. Don’t attempt to use all your tasselled items at the same […]
In the 21st century, reading from traditional print sources such as books, magazines and journals is in decline as more and more people get connected to the internet. Electronic sources such as eBooks, audio books and the countless web pages available are taking over the way we read, which in turn is affecting the way […]
The biggest concern of most parents today in the modern world is not drug addiction, not alcohol but something very unexpected and different: it’s the addiction of games. Be it console gaming or computers, the craving for video games and platform gaming sees no age bar and no culture. Gaming has got something for […]
Taqwa is the consciousness of Allah. Many scholars of Islam have explained the concept of taqwa, but the most appealing elucidation was given by the Companion, Ibn Ka’ab RA when Sayyidina Umar RA asked him the definition of taqwa. In reply Ka’ab RA asked,“Have you ever passed from a thorny path?” Sayyidina Umar RA responded […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8