It was Ramadan and I was 16 years old. We were in the car after tarawih prayers. My heart pounding in my chest, I decided...
In this invigorating talk, Shaykh Ahmad Saad links the events during al-Isra' wal Mi'raj, the Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent, to the mission of...
Gender relations is one of the most misunderstood and abused topics in our communities. We often curtail the rights of women and shame and blame...
It's only Tuesday but we've already gotten 2 great news this week mashaAllah! The first: Ustazah Nurul Izzah Khamsani clinched the top prize in the...
Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, but here's some suggestions that has made my Instagram scrolling worthwhile. 1 - @TheTudungTraveller Atikah...
Syrian refugees fleeing the conflict in their country needs to walk thousands of miles to safety. They pass through Turkey to reach Greece, Macedonia, Serbia...
On 21st February 2016, Habib Kadhim Jaafar as-Saggaf concluded his last night for this visit in Singapore with an electrifying mawlid with the Singapore Haqqani...
- Leave Our Hijabs Alone August 11, 2016
- Advice for Brothers July 11, 2016
- Worshipping Allah Through Money June 10, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
raf on Pu3: Eating in Trays for 4 at the Restaurant Do you do delivery for nasi ambeng
Muthanna on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps Brother I do not see why you were offended, each ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 11
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8