A Child in Need The Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam said, “The best house of Muslims is one where an orphan is cared for’’. We...
The cycle is familiar enough to most, if not all of us. Something vaguely controversial happens. Muslims organise an event to educate other Muslims on...
Going on a pilgrimage be it Umrah or Hajj is, as cliche as it sounds, an experience of a lifetime. One of the best descriptions...
- In Need: Muslim Foster Parents September 30, 2015
- A Reply to Nicole L’s Korban Petition September 29, 2015
- Living the Spirit of Hajj as a Non-Pilgrim September 19, 2015
- First Aid for the Broken Heart August 26, 2015
- Jinn Possession & Evil Eye in the 21st Century? August 12, 2015
- Elevating the Discourse – Responding to Internet Outrage as a Believer July 31, 2015
- The Evolution of Eid Experiences July 22, 2015
- Let’s Celebrate It (Eid) Moderately July 21, 2015
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
raf on Pu3: Eating in Trays for 4 at the Restaurant Do you do delivery for nasi ambeng
Muthanna on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps Brother I do not see why you were offended, each ...
Jenna Jones on Feminine Comfort & Care I have ordered this product online and it is good. ...
Raja Arslan on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps Nice Post. Quran Android and Muslim Pro are also good ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 14
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 13
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 11
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8