I'm not an expert on healing but having spent the past year (stubbornly) crouching at the bottom of pits and then slowly clawing my way...
The cycle is familiar enough to most, if not all of us. Something vaguely controversial happens. Muslims organise an event to educate other Muslims on...
Going on a pilgrimage be it Umrah or Hajj is, as cliche as it sounds, an experience of a lifetime. One of the best descriptions...
In today’s post-modern world, where just about anybody with access to social media can proffer an opinion, how does a believer become rightly-guided? Where does...
- First Aid for the Broken Heart August 26, 2015
- Jinn Possession & Evil Eye in the 21st Century? August 12, 2015
- Elevating the Discourse – Responding to Internet Outrage as a Believer July 31, 2015
- The Evolution of Eid Experiences July 22, 2015
- Let’s Celebrate It (Eid) Moderately July 21, 2015
- 10 Tips from 10 Asatizah for the Last 10 Nights July 7, 2015
- How to Get Over the Mid-Ramadan Slump July 2, 2015
- Tips for the Newly Religious June 30, 2015
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
raf on Pu3: Eating in Trays for 4 at the Restaurant Do you do delivery for nasi ambeng
Muthanna on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps Brother I do not see why you were offended, each ...
Jenna Jones on Feminine Comfort & Care I have ordered this product online and it is good. ...
Raja Arslan on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps Nice Post. Quran Android and Muslim Pro are also good ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 13
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 11
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8